The Portes du Soleil area has 20 summer lifts in numerous resorts.
These installations take out a lot of the effort out of walking in the mountains, giving you the time to admire the scenery and get your breath back! Some 380km of paths between France and Switzerland are accessible using these mountain lifts.
Download the Portes du Soleil Map with all lift links.
Mountain lifts open in the summer
• Montriond: Lindarets, Chaux Fleurie and Mossette chairlifts
• Avoriaz: Prodains cable car, Super Morzine bubble, Zorre chairlift
• Les Gets: Chavannes and Mont Chéry gondola lifts, la Pointe chairlift
• Morzine: Pléney cable car, Pointe de Nyon chairlift
• Châtel: super Châtel cable car, Morclan, Pierre Longue, and Rochassons chairlifts
• La Chapelle d'Abondance : Panthiaz gondola
• Champéry: Champéry-Planachaux cable car
• Champoussin: Aiguille des Champeys chairlift
• Les Crosets: Mosettes and Crosets II chairlifts
• Morgins: Foilleuse chairlift
• Torgon: Tronchey chairlift